Post your Builds at http://www.skyservers.net/tekkitforums/m/7352980/viewthread/17428644-december-build-competition/page/1
Hey this build competition is for the month of December and since it is the Holidays the theme of the build is a Winter holiday theme like Christmas or Something, the build is up to your imagination but it has to have a holiday theme to it. It starts 27/11/2014 -22/12/2014. After that we will pick the top three winners. Below is the rules and prizes for the winners.
This competition is a free build one, you can decide what to make. The only restraint is that it has to conform to the event rules. Use your imagination!
1. The builds you create can be free build ones, however copying builds you have found off the internet, or copying other people's builds will get you disqualified.
2. Teams are allowed. However, if a team wins, the prize will be only awarded to one of the group members. You will need to decide which one of you deserves it most. Post the one your group wishes to give the reward to if you win in your entry.
3. If you do have creative mode, then you are not eligible to participate in this competition, for obvious reasons. All materials must be gathered by the player(s) involved. Buying resources is fine.
4. Try to make sure the area that your build in is claimed.
5. Your build has to be made from scratch, it cannot be a modification to an already created structure before this event.
6. No changes to the builds can be made after you have submitted your build
7. Cheating in any way will get you disqualified.
8. Inappropriate builds will not be tolerated, as in anything that does not go with server rules.
How to enter your build
When you have completed your build, you will need to make a reply to this post saying:
The x, y and z coordinates of your build, or the name of the warp to your build. (This is preferable)
Any special features that your build has.
Screenshots of your build. (As many as you want)
You are welcome to provide a backstory to your build in your post.
Please note, once you have submitted your build, you cannot make changes to it, so make sure you are done. You are welcome to submit your build at any time during the competition, but they must be done by the deadline. Builds submitted after that will not be judged.
1st Place: Astronomical Miner or next rank upgrade
2nd Place: Spaceman or next rank upgrade
3rd Place: Test Pilot or upgrade to next level of rank
Note: The upgrade to next rank only happen if you possess the rank or a higher one.
1. The contest will go ahead, as long as there are a minimum of 5 participants. If there are less, then the contest has a chance of being cancelled.
If you have any questions, post below.